Thursday, January 25, 2007

Five Questions With Lisa

We continue our exclusive Q & A series with Top Design contestant Lisa Turner.

1. How did you hear about the show?

I heard about the show through the casting company.

2. Where did you audition?

I auditioned at the casting office

3. What is unique about you? What do you bring to the show that no one else can? What are you really good at?

What is unique about me is my deep sense of creativity and eye for detail. I bring to the show an ethnic look that no one else can, and my diversity complements my uniqueness. I'm really good at working on deadlines, within budgets and giving my clients the best design within their budget.

4. How did you learn that you made it onto "Top Design"?

I learned that I made it on "Top Design" from the producers.

5. Where will you be watching the show?

I will be watching the show in my home.

Thanks so much, Lisa; we'll talk later about your resemblance to Halle Berry!