Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Attention Michael's Minions!

We have received Michael's responses to our interview questions!

1. How did you hear about the show?

They contacted my office so that my boss at the time would try out. He opted not to and I forgot about it. And then my friend Ben read about it online and was going out for it so I did it for fun.

2. Where did you audition?

NYC

3. What is unique about you?

I think I am designer who is still trying to find his voice. I am young but am not afraid to go up against someone who has been in the business for a very long time. For every success I have had, I have failed many times.Those experiences have made me a better designer.

What do you bring to the show that no one else can?

I think I am unaffected. I look for the good in people but I am not so naive that I can't spot a snake. But the one thing I do not bring is a filter. I speak my mind, always trying to be nice and funny but sometimes I fail. I also am raw and untamed and will try things. I am young enough to recover so I think I let hang out a little more.

What are you really good at?

Being friend and an enemy. But mostly a friend.

4. How did you learn that you made it onto "Top Design"?

After weeks of waiting I was called by one of the producers. I was so happy but so pissed off that I waited so long. They only gave me one week to get my affairs in order but it was worth it.

5. Where will you be watching the show?

I have no idea.

Thanks so much, Michael; there's no need to defend your youth and your experience level. You can always work that to your advantage!