Thursday, October 23, 2008
The October 22nd show challenged the contestants to decorate a room around a fantastic Swarovski chandelier from their Crystal Palace collection.
How would you have done? Now is the time to find out! You are invited to submit a design board that illustrates your design creativity. It can be a standard mood board created with paper and or you can create it digitally, or step outside the box and paint a picture - the sky’s the limit! (okay - the digital image is the limit!)
Here are the details:
• Select a chandelier. The images will be available for download here.
• Contest starts: Thursday, October 23rd
• Contest deadline: Friday, November 7th.
• Submit one .jpg image of your design plan to email@example.com
• Provide a brief write-up describing your design, tell us a little about yourself and include your contact information.
• All projects will be showcased on Blogging Top Design and on ::Surroundings::
• Team BTD will select a small group of finalists from all entrees.
• Our judge will be Top Design judge Margaret Russell, editor-in-chief of Elle Decor! This is your chance to put your work in front of Margaret’s eyes!
•There will be one first prize winner who will receive a signed copy of Margaret’s book So Chic AND a little something sparkly from Swarovski! Plus, the title of Top Virtual Designer!
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Although I'm not eligible, I've put together a quick design board to get the party started. We look forward to seeing your creativity in action!
BTD Chandelier Challenge!
Contest|Season 2|swarovski challenge|