Thursday, April 05, 2007

Here's Heather!


A lot of you may be wondering, "Where's Heather?" Well, wonder no more. BTD is pleased to welcome back "latered" contestant Heather Ashton for her exclusive commentary on Top Design.

Wednesday 8pm----2 hours til Andrea, Matt and Carisa!

Top Carl held me hostage!

I thought about taking full responsibility for my lack of recapping….but then it occurred to me that I could always blame Carl. So that’s my story and I’m sticking to it.

But I do owe some ink to my boyfriend Michael and my FABULOUS Goil.

Michael, I am your #1 minion! You made the show fun even if you were ever so slightly maligned by out of context sarcasm. I wish I had a small part of your dedication and drive at your age. You went from never having painted to besting the majority of the cast. That rocks! I loved the short amount of time I got to gossip with you and can’t wait to see what you come up with in the future. Big kiss.


Click here to get more of her insight into Top Design, as we head in to the homestretch.