Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Elle Decor Party - NYC Part 1


First of all, I want to thank Elle Décor for the invite. It was such a swell party (or in my case, a “swill” party – major wine hangover the next morning).

After a long and tiring day of travel, layovers and bad airport fare, I got all perked up entering the W Union Square banquet room for the party celebrating the finale of Bravo's Top Design.

I first spotted Andrea Keller and Erik Kolacz. They were both so nice and they looked so amazingly beautiful in person (no big bead of sweat running down their noses after a long day of manual labor).

I also got to meet Michael Adams and Felicia Bushman. Oh my gosh. Cuteness overload!

Then from the corner of my eyes I could see my favorite designer, (gar) Goil Amornvivat. He’s even more adorable in person. I ran up to him to say hi. He said he was a big fan of our blog and wanted to thank us for creating such a fun and positive place for the designers.


I also got a chance to meet Goil's partner, Tom. They really complement each other. I think they look so adorable together.

Speaking of adorable, I saw Todd Oldham as he was bidding adieu to the partygoers. I think he looks so cute and so cool in person.

Click here to read more about the Elle Décor Party.