Thursday, December 14, 2006

Designer Bio - Michael Adams

Age: 23

Hometown: Athol, Massachusetts, currently resides in New York City

Profession: Owner of Michael Adams Interiors

Education: Attended Fashion Institute of Technology (F.I.T.) and Parsons School of Design. Hopes to eventually earn a degree in decorative arts from F.I.T.

Michael grew up on a farm in Western Massachusetts before moving to New York City to follow his dream. After working in several different design firms in New York, he currently owns a design firm and is working on designing a 20 million dollar home. He is extremely confident and is not intimidated by designers with more experience.

Michael believes in his own talent and his strong contacts. He is likable, funny and not afraid to ask questions. He will tell you, “I'm polite. I'm kind and I'm very understanding. But, push me too far and I will totally burn your house down.”