Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Designer Reunion: Goil Amornvivat


Photo courtesy of Bravo

Our season 1 designers are very special to us and we wanted to catch up with what they've been up to. Goil was definitely the designer with the most energy! This Yale educated architect made it to the final four - which is a huge accomplishment!

Goil - thank you so much for taking the time to let us know what you've been up to!

BTD: How is business and what have you been up to since TD1?

GA: Thank you for the question, business is great. TD1 opened all kinds of doors for me. I am having so much fun meeting new people, getting into all sorts of things I never would have thought I would if you were to ask me 2 years ago. It has also been exciting developing my practice (TUG: www.TugStudio.com) with my partner, Tom. We have been working together since graduate school, (8 years ago), to be ready for this step and I am lucky to have a great support system. It has been great.

Click here to continue.